Collecting Personal Information
We collect Device information
When you visit the site we collect the version of your web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the site. This information is collected automatically when you access our site by using technologies such as cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels. We do this to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on site usage and to review the performance of marketing campaigns that we send via our marketing application Omnisend (https://www.omnisend.com/privacy/).
We collect Order information
When you place an order we collect personal information: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. This information is collected directly from you and is used by us to provide products or services to you, to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange shipping of goods, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your personal information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above.
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We use Omnisend to create mailing lists and deliver marketing campaigns. More Information here: https://www.omnisend.com/privacy/
- To fulfil our orders we will share shipping details with our delivery partners (Royal Mail) this will include your address and email/phone number so our partner can provide delivery updates to you.
- We may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use Omnisend to deliver targeted emails for marketing purposes
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you, and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information displayed at the bottom of this page.
Please be aware that your personal information will be be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. If you wish for us to correct, update or delete the information please contact us.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01509 890725